Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is Rice Pasta?

Well I know the basic:
Its pasta made from rice grain.
It tastes great and seems much healthier than traditional pasta.
------------------------------...
I just wanted to know from a dietary point, is it a rice, or a pasta?
And is it in fact healthier?
Thanx
Answer:
Rice pasta is made from brown rice grains. It is way better for you than normal pasta and better for you than rice because you can make it without oil. I think it has recently become popular because a lot of people who do not like whole wheat pasta do like rice pasta. I love it and it is good for you because brown rice is a good source of whole grains.
The only rice pasta I know is from the chinese restaurant, and anything from an American Chinese restaurant is loaded with 2x too much sodium. Sorry, wish I could of helped more.
I'm trying to lose weight too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it's really working for her. I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at
http://www.myldirect.info , my aunt got a free trial and paid only 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net