Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the average woman's size? Height, weight, and pants size?

I am so freaking sick of these nasty looking skinny models. No I am not jealous... I do not want my ribs to be showing! That is so not the average. But what is?
Answer:
Average measurements these days are something along the lines of:38-42 inch bust
32-36 inch waist
39-43 inch hipsThere was a study done on women's (and men's) body size not so long ago, which is where I learnt this information.
there is no average.
34 28 34
depends on your height, but nothing is "average".. everyone is different. some people are naturally skinny, others are naturally plump. Humans aren't made out of cookie cutters.:D
I think the average size in the US is size 12 - 14. But I am not one hundred percent sure of that.
5'4 to 5'7 140 to 170 size pants 14
I don't know for sure, but I would guess it's an ex-large to XXlarge since I can never seem to find anything decent to buy in my size. All the clothing my size seems to disappear as soon as they put it out for sale....
"According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the average U.S. woman is 5' 3.7 (162 centimeters) tall and weighs 152 pounds (69 kilograms). This corresponds to a Body Mass Index of 26.3 kilograms/meters虏, which is slightly less than the average man's."I too think I remember reading somewhere that the average clothing size for American women is a size 12.I am not sure about women in other countries.
5'4 163 pounds and a size 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net