Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the best diet pill that decreases your appetite?

And that really works! I need to lose about 40 lbs.
Answer:
I would encourage you to avoid diet pills and go the route of an entire nutritional program. My first six weeks on a high-quality nutritional program I lost 20 pounds and 19 inches. I feel great and have lots more energy . This is a program to make you healthy, but weight loss of at least 15 pounds a month is a very common result. If you are interested in knowing more, go to www.rNutrition.net or contact me at Nutrition.Heals@comcast.net. I'd be glad to share more of my experience with you.Best of luck.
Anything with Hoodia in it... there is accutally one called Hoodia
Hoodia 57X. It really decreases my appetite but I'm pretty sure it also irritates my kidneys, so be careful. If your kidney's start bothering you in your lower back area, I would stop using it.
diet pills don't work, who knows what they put in there. can't trust it. besides, if they do work, it'll only keep your weight off for a little while. maybe you should try the Reset program from Usana. that program is actually healthy and it isn't a "diet". Diet means that you lose your weight but just for a while. this is more of a lifestyle change. the Reset is a five day high fiber cleanse (cleans your colons and rids all your waste). the first five days, you are guaranteed to lose 5-10lbs. the food in the program tastes really good. there are chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla shakes...and um lemon scone bars and chocolate bars. and dang the chocolate bars are the BEST. they are soooo good! tastes just like a regular candy bar! i had to restrain myself from eating some more lol. and also five days of supplements. those supplements you could also purchase separately, it's called a healthpak100 which is a month supply of supplements, am and pm. i actually feel the energy and yeah..i feel better using the supplements. anyway.. yeah.. just go read it on the website lol. i'm too lazy to explain but i know that the program is way better than those cheap and nothing but rocks diet pills. here is the link http://livehappy.usana.comoh yeah, and those "hoodia" pills... they sound great huh? well... a friend of mine used it and had kidney failure. wouldn't trust that either. ummm...i don't think those stuff are FDA approved either. yikes x_x
I don't recommend using diet pills. I woke up one morning with a rapid heart rate and was rushed to the e.r. I knew that my heart rate was out of control, 120, because my resting heart rate was around 50. I ended up in the hospital for one week because of diet pills. The doctors drained almost a pound of fluid from under my heart. I was completely healthy, teaching aerobics 4 times a week. I ended up on bed rest for 3 months after my hospital stay. I am lucky that is all that happened to me. I think diet and exercise is definitely the best solution to weight lose.
Hoodia suppresses your appetite, doesn't make you jittery and has no side effects. The only problem with Hoodia is making sure you get the real stuff. You have to know where to look. You want to make sure you get "pure hoodia" not an extract. Get a pure hoodia brand that has C.I.T.E.S. certification. You also need to make sure you get 750 mg. to 1000 mg. per pill. They usually don't put enough Hoodia in these big chain store brands to do much of anything. To find the best Hoodia I always recommend Totalink's unbiased Hoodia comparison at http://hoodiagordonii.totalink.com/hoodi...Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net