Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is the 10 day water fast diet?

can you tell me about it and give me some links
Answer:
The 10 day water fast diet is a 'diet' where all you can drink is water and you don't eat anything at all. This is not good at all! It's extremely unhealthy. I suggest finding another diet. This one is extremely unhealthy because for those 10 days you're depriving your body of vitamins and other nutrients it needs to survive. You're actually damaging your body, not helping it by doing this. Any type of fasting is not good at all. They can be extremely dangerous and harmful to your body.
its where all you consume for 10 days is water. its really really bad for you, i would NOT recommend it for so many reasons...
I have tried so many diets and there there is no miracle plan to lose weight as well as healthy . I'm using an all natural fat loss patch that has many key ingredients to curb my appetite, lose pounds %26 inches, boost energy ,,etc...
DO NOT DO THIS TYPE OF DIET!! This is NOT healthy for you. Try another diet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net