Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the best exercise to tone your stomach? Setups?

I have been walking for a few months now %26 everything is toning up except my tummy. What is the best exercise for that?
Answer:
I have found that reverse crunches, along with standard crunches and the plank work well. Mix up your ab routine, and keep up the walking and I'm sure you will see results.
crunches =)
try doing some planks these will firm the tummy muscle up
lye on the floor face down
with your for arms and toes push up and stay there for 30 - 1min
make sure you keep off the floor though
gradually increase the time as you go on
I've been doing crunches and seen some results. Try it with your walkingeveryday and you may loose weight in your stomach AND your legs !
The best I've seen out there is a book I just finnished reading. It has everything for your body and what programs to do to get the effects you want. Has illustrations too so you can follow and meals etc.. all good for the body. I recommend Sly moves You can buy it at amazon.comDefinately worth it in my opinion.Good luck
I suggest Pilates because it's a real ab cruncher. You get to tone, strengthen and sculpt your abs in every exercise movement you initiate. This is due to the fact that Pilates actually banks on the core muscles (abs, back, butts, spine) to help you develop a strong core. You not only have a strong core, you also will be amazed at how much your abs get flattened in the process.Not only that, Pilates is also a good whole body toner as it tones and sculpts your whole body, to give you a longer, leaner and stronger body. Besides the core muscles, you also recruit use of other muscles in the process.Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net