Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is more effective:The Firm or Slim in Six?

I would like to know which program is worth investing in. Both, I have heard, are intensive and work well if followed to the "t". Since the two cost close to the same, I wanted to know which one got better reviews from previous users.
Answer:
I have the Slim in 6, it is a good workout, but It's really boring. I borrowed it from my sister and I wasn't really into it. I am obsessed, however, with Turbo Jam. I've been using fad workouts off and on for a long time, and I've never been so consistent. I've lost like, 3 pounds a week over the last few months, plus I've toned up really nicely and I have a lot more energy. It's so fun, and even though you have to do it 4-5 times a week, I still haven't gotten bored with it yet. I'm actually buying all the "filler" DVD's that don't come with the package cause the moves are really fun, and idk, you gotta try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net