Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the best multivitamin, for a man 39 years old?


Answer:
I am not a man lol. But I've heard great things about the brand One-a-Day the Mens formula. It has Lycopene (prostate health). Just a suggestion! (link below)
my boyfriend takes men's one-a-day too. i take the women's one-a-day and it got a positive rating in terms of it having the amount of vitamins and minerals it claims to have. so i imagine the men's version is also as reliable.
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to
http://www.mylnation.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
I love "Greatest Vitamin in the World". I know the name sounds hokey but its a really good vitamin.

1 comment:

  1. we will tell you about the top 10 best multivitamins for men over 50. We suggest you go through the list carefully and choose one
    thanks for sharing information it's very useful knowledge
    Best Multivitamins for Men Over 50

    ReplyDelete

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net