Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the best diet pill on the market?


Answer:
well the new Alli pill is the only FDA approved weight loss pill and it used to only be available through a pharmacy. So I would go with that one.
My vote for the best diet pill on the market is Hoodia, the only problem with Hoodia is making sure you get the real stuff. You have to know where to look. You want to make sure you get "pure hoodia" not an extract. Get a pure hoodia brand that has C.I.T.E.S. certification. You also need to make sure you get 750 mg. to 1000 mg. per pill. They usually don't put enough Hoodia in these big chain store brands to do much of anything. To find the best Hoodia I always recommend Totalink's unbiased Hoodia comparison at http://hoodiagordonii.totalink.com/hoodi...Hope this helps, if you want to know more about Hoodia after you have visited the link I gave you, just send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net