Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is the average wait for a 12 year old?

i want to know what the avrage wait for a 12 year old is.
Answer:
100 pounds /80
Could be anything from 5 minutes to an hour
LOLLLLLLLLLL to the answer
12 years
Wait? I suppose it depends on what she's doing and who's waiting for her...
are you saying wait (like time wise) or weight (like pounds)?
PMSL. Another 3 years yet honey, x
umm i think you mean weight and it could be any where from 85-95 puonds depending on how tall/short he or she is.
110 pounds and 3 days lol **weight** and **wait** big difference girly!!!
i would say probably like 80-100 or something but it depends on the height. also you are a little young and you need to fix your spelling not to be mean so people understand you. if you need any help email me.
It depends on height.
95-100oz
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.goodlwizard.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at
http://www.jamyestate.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net