Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is happening to all the girls...?

I live in the UK and am 5ft 8 not growing any more. Anyhow they say the average here is 5ft 4 for a girl and 5ft 9 for guys. I dont believe that for a minute!! Everyday for the past few months I stand near girls at the train station, bus stop etc. etc. And they are NOT wearing heels. The vast majority are taller than me! What's going on. The average can't be 5ft 4 for girls here. Its gotta be 5ft 7 minimum. But whats going on girls are going huge. I feel so short even around girls here!! Any girls from UK? How tall are you? Compared to other guys u know??
Answer:
I am the 'average' 5'4, but like you, I have noticed quite a few huge girls but truly, I like my own height :)
I'm 5ft 7 which is a pretty average size for a girl here.(Australia).
Its probably cause girls eat more chiken than men and the steroids in the chickens are making us taller. hehe everyone else blames the chicken for everything so why cant I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net