Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the best cereal to eat for a diet? cuz right now...?

i am eating special K but i heard it is not good for a diet?? I s that true or what? HELP!
Answer:
i'd cut off the cerial and just stick with fresh fruits, like berry's,cantalope,apples,banna... ext. also eat a piece of whole grain toast with it.
Most cereal is pretty healthy. Just keep an eye out for the sugar.
I'm not sure which one is the best but try eating the ones with alot of fiber in it
special K doesnt really have any fiber or protein in it, so you wont be as full as you would if you ate cereal with that stuff, like raisin bran or total.
special K and total are amazing for diets but not too too much
Oatmeal or muesli.
I buy cereal without corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, or partially hydrogenated oils. Also whole grains has to be the first ingredient, or no sale. I've been buying a lot of Cheerios and Kix because I've been getting them for less than $1.50 with sale prices and coupons. I just noticed with my current box of Kix that they have corn syrup in them. I never noticed that before and am quite disappointed. I'm going to send a letter. I just think it's funny that there was a recent uproar about the junk in the cerals Kellogg's market to kids, but they're adult "healthy" cereals also contain a lot of junk in them. Oatmeal is also good, but not instant. They also contain sugar and junk. I cook mine on the stove and add just a sprinkling of brown sugar or real maple sugar. Oatmeal or a natural peanut butter and natural fruit preserves (no sugar) sandwhich are both good for days when I'm out of soy milk. I hope this helps.
Special K has a good amount of nutrients and the calorie count is low, but the problem is that it's not very filling and people often eat more than the recommended serving size. I would recommend Total Whole Grain--GREAT nutritional boost, very tasty, and it's incredibly filling because of the high fiber content.
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at
http://www.hiyesok.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net