Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is in easy and quick workout that help u tones?

I wanted to know a quick workout to do that helps u tones because I work long hours and have little time to exercise.
Answer:
Go to fitsugar.com and finde the excersize videos!! They are only like 4 mins long and work great!
lunges are very good for the legs...toning the calves- relevate(sp?)dance term- get on you tip toes and back down... continue until you feel a burn, then push a little harder... works pretty well...stretching got me very tone... i don't know how but it did... runners stretch... touching your toes... practicing the splits... any other stretch too! hope this helped...
The best I've seen out there is a book I just finnished reading. It has everything for your body and what programs to do to get the effects you want. Has illustrations too so you can follow and meals etc.. all good for the body. and has quick and easy tips to do while your at work using a chair squats etc.. that you can do at work .I recommend Sly moves You can buy it at amazon.comDefinately worth it in my opinion.Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net