Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the best appitite suppression and energy boosting diet pill?


Answer:
The best appetite suppresent and energy booster is without a doubt, phentermine. You WILL lose weight. However, you still need to make lifestyle changes because you cannot take them forever! Hoodia DID NOT work for me! I threw it in the trash , save your money!!! It did not curb my appetite, it just made me sick!! Most people telling you to take it, are selling it!
Hoodia
Hoodia
Hoodia works well for me. I don't know a specific brand name, just look for something with Hoodia in it.
No pill w/o doc's advice.Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net