Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the best brand of peanut butter should i eat if im in a diet?

i need to know.. coz i only eat wheat bread.. i dont eat rice..
whats the best brand of peanut butter should i eat?thanks! ;)
Answer:
Eat Jiff. Allergy sufferers, and those who do not have allergies, would do best to eat Jiff as it is not oily and is very well processed.
I like Smuckers old fashioned. You need to stir it, it separates. Quantity is important. Two tsp. once a day on nutrisystems. Lost 21lbs in 5 weeks.
I don't know if it's the best brand but there is some peanut butter called 'Smooth Peanut Butter' from Kraft. I actually have never heard of it. =x It has 80 calories.
http://www.thedailyplate.com/food-nutrit...And I know this is off topic but when I saw your avatar, I was like Omg. You have my look! =) Your like 3 years older than me and we're both Asian. How cool is that. =) Nice earrings. xD AZN PRIDE %26lt; 3
I didnt think that peanut butter was allowed on a diet but seeing as you dont have rice, i dont know about the best brand but if you are looking to loose weight i would cut it out if i was you..
detox diet is the best diet to loose weight at home without exercising..it helps u to lose 5 lbs appox in 2 weeks time by just changing ur eating habbits..
http://www.medifastdetox.blogspot.com...
the best place to find detox diet recipes and tips to loose weight

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net