Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best way to get a ripped chest and arms in three months?

I have until Oct. 6 to get pumped up as much as I can for a film role. I have to have a big chest and big arms. They are not requiring me to have a six pack, just a flat stomach.
I am currently 5'9", I have a small pot belly and my shoulders are already broad. I run three miles a day, but would like to know what kind of eating routine and lifting routine will get me to my goal by October.
I'm looking for info on what to eat (i.e. protein shakes, food, etc.) and how much to lift and how often. I currently weigh 160 pounds and can bench 150.
Answer:
first, work on motivation, when you feel at the end of the day your tired, well do more. Second, technique will give you better work out and less reps, simply cause the right technique will deliver better results. I don't support drugs but three months is tight, you feel me?
try a bowflex. it worked for me in two months.some of the exersizes you can do are bench press, buterfly, crunch, curl and almost anything you can think of
Whatever you do stay away from steroids because thy will end up messing up your life as will as your new found career in acting, Thy also mess up your reproductive organs
Buy "Scrawny to Brawny." It lays out mealplans and specific workouts. If you kind of already know what you are doing, probably skip the first phase or two. Eat big, lift big. $20 on Amazon and you'll learn exactly what you are asking about.Me, 5'7", 165 lbs, last time I checked my max bench was 225 a couple months back.
Cut back on carbs, lots of lean protein, 5-6 small meals throughout the day, drink water and tea, no juices, pop or coffee, weights one day, cardio the next, Sunday rest
Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.
try this http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoft... i am using the program in it and I'm seeing awesome results

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net