Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best thing to do to lose weight FAST!?

I eat a lot of sweets and sometimes when im bored i eat ,,,,HELP!
Answer:
My friend I have wondered that many times myself ! I keep praying that they will invent a pill that you take when you go to bed and all your excess weight will fall off and you can throw it out the window the next morning !!!! Seriously though, I have found when I get bored to keep myself from eating I try to get involved in a household chore that makes it difficult to eat, example; gardening,washing dishes, dusting etc.I know its not glamorous, but it keeps me from putting things in my mouth. I have also gone for a long walk.Drinking alot of water helps fill you up and flushes the excess from your body.Unfortunately the only way to truly lose it fast is to have surgery.Any other way is dangerous to your health.Keep the faith my friend.You can always post answer's to keep your hands busy.Have a great day!!!!
eat healthy food, exercise, fill up your schedual with stuff to do, hang out with friends and go to healthy food place if you just have to eat outside
stop eating fatty foods, exercise, eat vegetables.limit the number of calories you eat per day.
I'm telling you...NO, I'm promising you that the kimkins diet works! I lost 13.5 lbs in one week and still going! I know if someone would have told me that I wouldn't believe it, but it
is true. The plan really works.If you want to check it out for yourself, follow this link: http://www.kimkins.com/467.html...They don't require you to buy ANYTHING except the lifetime membership and the plan is easy to follow--no crazy food or difficult recipes.Feel free to ask me any further Q's!
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net