Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best way the lose weight with out taking pills or crash dieting?


Answer:
Exercise
Eating less and better, thats all it takes. I had lap band surgery, the only reason I have lost 80LBS is because I eat anywere from 800-1200 calories a day and I eat better. I don't drink anything with sugar it, anything fried, no fast food, no bread, pasta. You should be consuming over 1200 calories a day.
Diet and exercise.
Work more on eating healthy foods with good nutrition. Have a small breakfast in the morning with protien in it (eggs, cheese, etc.) that will help you stay full longer. Think smaller portions of the foods you are eating. Try not to lose more than 2-3lbs/ week. If you lose weight too fast your body thinks it's being starved- and then it tries to pack on more fat when it is given the opportunity to. Excersize in a healthy way- I know we're all busy so try to get your cardio up for short intervals. Maybe a 15 minute jog, or just taking the stairs at work. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net