Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best realistic way to lose unwanted weight?

Any eating habits, meal plans would all be really helful..
Answer:
Same as the category...good diet %26 Fitness!BR
I've lost alot of weight,by drinking only water,and eatting small meals,like baked or boiled chicken.Stay away from white foods,like taters,butter beans,ect.baked or grilled pork,tuna.Exercise as much as you can!
don't look for any diets or quick fixes. the best way is to change your lifestyle. drink as much water as your body needs. eat organic as much as possible(as non organic contains toxic pesticides and chemical which are responsible for weight gain, fatigue etc..) stay away from sugar. exercise daily (don't think of it as a chore..you have to enjoy it otherwise you're not going to achieve your goal) and do strength/weight exercises every other day. you just have to bwcome in tune with your body and it will know what to do.
Exercise and diet. Cut the carbs big time. No carbs after 5pm would be a good rule. Most people become pretty idle in the evening and those just get converted straight to fat then. To supplement, if you get hungry, boost your protein intake. Myoplex makes some great bars called CarbSense that are low in carbs and high in protein. A little expensive, but they are sweet in flavor, so good for cravings. Diet is 75% of it, so just eat right. More meats (or if vegan, tofu, seitin, etc.), salads, fruit, etc. As far as exercise goes, some light weight lifting with lots of reps, and DEFINITELY cardio. If you're not a runner now, start slow and work your way up. Jog a half mile, get to the point where you can go a mile, work on speed a little more, try for longer distances. Really the longer distances will help most - speed will only help with muscle toning. Good luck!
I have been on every diet in the book and then some. Nothing I have found is a permanent solution unless you are motivated to change your eating and probably your exercise program forever. Now I have started Weight Watchers for the third time. I have always believed in it because it is the healthiest program I know of. I just told myself I couldn't do it forever. But now I think I really can do it forever because Weight Watchers has changed so much. With the points system I can easily figure out how many points I am consuming for anything I want to eat. Everything is ok to eat on the new program as long as you count your points which is much easier than counting calories. They also have a lot of really delicious treats you can buy right there at the meeting. Today I had a crunchy chocolate mint bar...only 2 points and so delicious! I like to have a glass of wine or a cocktail once in a while and always felt like I was cheating on the old program but now I know one cocktail (diet soda) is 2 points or with regular soda it is 3 points. 4 ounces of wine (not dessert wine) is 2 points. I know I can have it if I budget for it. I am allowed 24 points a day and 35 extra points a week (if I want them) It is like I have been liberated and I am losing weight!! Try it. And good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net