Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best Protein shake I should take??

I am 20 years old, 5'6 weigh 120 and i am trying to get big. I go to the gym 4 times a week and i have an idea of what i am doing. AS for protein shake, i do take a GNC MASsXXX high calories protein. Im just wandering is that the right one i should be taking or if there are any other ones i should look in to. Any recommendations would be great. Thank you...
Answer:
I like BSN products. They are a little expensive but they work good. They have Syntha 6 which is a good tasting protein drink. I use the "Mass stack" which is Nitrix, NO Explode, and Cellmass. The stack costs about $120/month through their "planned performance" where they send it to you each month. I have had great results. If you use it, follow the directions and drink plenty of water. I promise you will not be disappointed.www.bsnonline.net
Muscle milk! Its purpose serves as a bulking drink. It has about 32g of protein and 17g of fat! My boyfriend drinks it and has really gotten big!
I use CytoSport Muscle Milk--It is whey protein and has creatine also, so you don't have to buy that separately. I get mine at GNC, but I'm sure it's available at other places.
When bulking, you want to raise your carb, protein, and fat content by at least 15%. So you'll be getting way more than 100%...probably more like 145 or 150% of your calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net