Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best way to get a large amount of rest in little time?

I am a fulltime student, around the clock athlete and work part time. I need some tips on how to get more rest every day so I don鈥檛 fall behind in my activities.
Answer:
never underestimate naps. they are the best.
my dr. told me a 20 Minuit nap is equal to a 2 - 3 hour catch up in normal sleep time.
go for it.. does really help.
20 min. power naps do wonders! good luck!!
Can you sleep- standing up? ...-I didn't think so... LOOK, sleep is as important as ANY one of those activities you're doing- because getting ENOUGH makes it possible for you to do all the rest! You NEED to assign a specific period of time EVERY DAY- to get enough sleep. If you're not getting enough, -then everything ELSE is going to start suffering- too. So make it a PRIORTY, and MAKE the "time". -Your Future is depending on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the average © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net